Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blog Post #2

My first space would be the Albert B. Chandler Hospital on the University of Kentucky campus. I want to learn more about this space because I plan to be a doctor and want to learn the in depth components of a hospital. I think it will be a very interesting place to explore because there are constantly new people coming in, who make the place unique.

My alternative place would be the Study. If I have difficulties in my classes, I would go to the Study and having an inside knowledge of it would be greatly beneficial. Other students utilize the Study for their classes, making it a very active place to meet new people, while getting difficult homework problems done.

1 comment:

  1. Nick,
    Both of these are great options. I admire your plan to be a doctor. My question about the hospital is whether you'd have the access that you need. With confidentiality concerns, you might want to check into this before moving forward. You might be able to pick a subset that you'd be sure to have access to at all times/could interview, etc.

    The Study poses similar concerns. Can you just sit there without having an appointment? Or are there confidentiality concerns of the students signing up for appointments? Also, is this a space that you will remain an outsider?

    Just some things to think about as you're moving forward. Both are great ideas.

    ReplyDelete